Thursday 3 December 2015

MY WIfE WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO THOUCH HER, MAN SPEAKS


POLICE ARRESTS, COURT REMANDE’S FAKE PROPHET

By Vivian Anaba

The police Division of Abotio Abule Egba yesterday, have arrested and arraigned a fake prophet Kayode Korede before an Ogba Chief Magistrate court sitting in Ikeja.

It was gathered that he defrauded the sum of N100,000 belonging to one Uju Nnwosu which was for prayers  to enable her bear children and protection.

According to the victim she said, “ he came to my shop sometimes in October 2015  and told me that there are two babies crying in the left and right side of my womb , he said that he was a prophet and would do some prayers for me. He also asked me to
 give him hundred naira which would be used for the prayers. Some days later he told me to follow him to where they would do the prayers, so I pleaded with my husband to follow me since I could not go alone. My husband agreed to go with me.


According to the victim’s husband Mr. Nnwosu “after she explained everything to me I agreed to go with her to the place , but on getting to the place it looked strange like a  shrine not a prayer house so I decide to do whatever they asked me to do, so that I could leave the place immediately, they also asked me to pay N15,000 a concoction was given to my wife but I asked her not to use it . After some days  my wife started behaving strange she would not even allow me to make love with her  every little quarrel she would run out of the house for weeks.  what broke the camel’s back was when I started looking for my money N 100,000 that I kept in the house , at first I asked her for the money she did not reply me well and being just the both of us in the house and no one could have taken the money I got angry and used the key in my hand to hit her on the head, that was how she started confessing to me how the money went, she told me that the prophet spoke with her and told her to go and get any money in the house, that was how  she went in and gave him the money. So I started looking for the prophet ,after some weeks, I saw him on a bike and then I asked my wife to identify him, she said she does not have anything to do with him , I was surprised and then I slapped her, after the slap she then recognized that he was the man.

So as at yesterday I saw him and confronted him he denied me, so I decide to call my wife to identify him, and I told all the men there that since he did not agree to know me that when my wife comes I would not say anything, and immediately my wife came she pointed him and that was how he was taken to the police station.”

Kayode Korede was thereafter, brought before the presiding Chief Magistrate T.A Akanni and is now facing a one count charge bordering on fraud.

The prosecutor Clifort Ugwu told the court that the offence was committed on October 26 2015 at no 52 , Olota Abule Ebga  Agege.

When the charges where read to the Kayode’s hearing he pleaded guilty.

The chief magistrate however adjourned the case to December   14 2015 for facts and sentence.

 please comment below

No comments :

|| Proudly developed by Sisieko For FameBiz || © Copyright 2014. Powered by FameBiz ||