Wednesday 13 April 2016

NIJ STUDENTS MOURN LATE COLLEAGUE

students of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism mourns Oluwatomisin Olaleye who passed away at the early hours of today, she was an hnd1  student in the institution  in an interview with some  of friends



Its painful and sad because she is one of the most humble and quiet person i have ever met in the school. I don't regret knowing her for one second together with her close friend, Funmi. Sleep well Oluwatomisin..... RIP till the resurrection morning!!  yanju iweala 


https://soundcloud.com/user-888736873/wala/s-ApMym



 My first encounter with her was without any skirmish, as I saw her beautiful glittering wristwatch which was quite glamorous.

 I friskily requested she gave it to me but she smiled and said

" I would have given it to you but that's the only one I have got ".........

What a wonderful person!

Why would the good people continue to die while the one's embezzling our money are still alive enjoying it. christian uzochukwu


the cause of her death has not yet been revealed

No comments :

|| Proudly developed by Sisieko For FameBiz || © Copyright 2014. Powered by FameBiz ||